MainSqueeze wrote:
> gorman was so right when he said, in post 20 above:
>

> Black magic indeed. Each little bit you learn only gives you a better
> idea of how much you don't yet know.
>
> Suppose, for future reference, one wanted to use convert-conf to
> transcode (and equalize) not only local files but also remote MP3
> streams. That would require capability R, but how would one integrate
> that, for instance, with the two lines that work for transcoding local
> MP3s?
Quote here but I wanted to say, if you use squeezelite, on whatever
platform, you can decide an arbitrary MAC address with the -m switch.
That allows for pretty specific custom-convert.conf instructions on a
per player basis.

As for your question above, with the player.source debug log active, try
to play an mp3 stream of your choice and post the tokenized command
here. From there we can work it out, I hope.