gorman wrote:

> As for your question above, with the player.source debug log active, try
> to play an mp3 stream of your choice and post the tokenized command
> here. From there we can work it out, I hope.

Great. Sounds like a plan. What I'd like to do is see how far we can
take custom-convert (for equalization, room correction, or personal
preference, to compensate for room boundaries when positioning speakers,
or even just to add reverb to every file played back through LMS if
that's what it takes to bring down Babylon), then document what we've
learned and post that either here or in a separate thread.

But before I can do that I now have to go down the pub, get drunk and
catch Covid-19 because Boris Johnson tells me that's the only way to
save the economy...