Is it possible to store the prefs folder in a specified location?

My reason for asking is that I run two LMS at different locations, they
each have a local copy of my music which are sync'd via google drive.

So, my music is stored in C:\Google Drive\Music on each LMS and Google
back-up & sync sorts out the sync, so if I add an album to either LMS,
it ripples across the cloud to the other server, keeping them alligned.
It works well and gives the added bonus of having x3 copies of my music
(LMS1, LMS2 and Google Drive in the cloud).

If I could move the prefs folder to C;\Google Drive\Prefs, I could sync
the settings across both LMS as well, so adding a favourite at one
location would appear in the other etc.

Is that possible?

location 1: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control