barrymcl wrote:
> Same result:
>
> /etc/init.d/squeezeboxserver start
> redirecting to systemctl start squeezeboxserver.service
> Failed to start squeezeboxserver.service: Unit squeezeboxserver.service
> not found.

It seems that the system update you performed on the Tumbleweed version
of OpenSUSE broke the backward compatibility with legacy applications
using SysV. I think you will get better advice on the OpenSUSE forums
for Tumbleweed.
Sorry, I run OpenSUSE Lead 15.2 on some machines, but not Tumbleweed. On
these versions the legacy /etc/init.d/<application> is executed if no
<application>.service unit file exists.

2 Touch, 2 Picoreplayer  v6.1.0 on RaspBerry 3B
LMS 8.0.1 on Ubuntu 20.04.1 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz, 2GB. All
wired
Main audio system: Magnepan 3.6, amp "Gdis 400", DAC & pre: NAD M51,
streamers: SB Touch // NAD M50