Hello,

I have a question to which I cannot find a definitive answer anywhere. I
have the official Spotify plug-in working to some extent. I can start
songs, scroll my library, etc.
But I don't hear any sound. And also, the songs stops and sometimes
starts over again.

I have LMS installed on a Synology NAS DS-213+, which has a FREESCALE
QorIQ P1022 processor. Is it even possible to use Spotify (with any
plug-in)
on my squeezebox Duet in combination with this NAS server? Or is this
maybe the reason I hear no sound at all, and there is no solution (other
than buying another Synology NAS with Intel/ARM)?

Hope someone can help me with this. Thanks for the reply!

Rene