mherger wrote:
> > Got the mail today from Spotify telling me it'll be removed. Will it
> > just be removed from devices running SqueezeBox, or is it being
> removed
> > from the SmartRadio platform too?
>
> It's both Squeezebox and UE SmartRadio. They missed that part and should
>
> update their posting any moment.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Just at the moment when my Broadband is being upgraded and will
hopefully work properly.  I sincerely hope that you lot will find a work
around!
If not I will have to throw away a lot of excellent gear and buy some
new stuff. My Brother in law has a Yamaha set up. It just sounds awful!
Very clunky too.
Maybe the Chromecast connect solution may be a solution? But surely,  it
can't it can't match the sound quality?

Otherwise perhaps resort to ripping from Spotify (naughty!) and adding
to my NAS, but I didn't post that.