>Gary,

  I suppose we must listen to the Doc, but I bet you can travel within 
a week or so after your surgery, barring complications - but no heavy 
lifting! nothing heavier than an Aster Big Boy!!!! As for me, my knee 
replacement, being a big surgery became further complicated by 
several factors, so I was still basically couch or bed ridden for a 
month or more. I could have travelled within  eight weeks. - but the 
doc would have complained.  too boot, I  had a  "herniatic" shoulder 
by trying to be clever with a walker. Probably all old age and 
dementia.

Good Luck with your operation. I hope you can make it to Sacramento-- 
be tough with your surgeon!

Geoff.





>  Geoff,
>I had a good laugh over your eloquent humor regarding the potential
>sober blood donation.
>Anyone have experience with hernia surgery? I am scheduled for July 5
>and doc suggests I not expect to travel before a month. If anyone has
>experience where I might hope to be able to tolerate steam up
>activities I would be glad to know if your recovery was ok for some
>travel after 2.4 weeks healing.
>~ Gary, scudding over Terror Trestle
>http://community.webshots.com/user/raltzenthor
>http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy/ 
>
>_______________________________________________
>SSLiveSteam mailing list
>Send messages: [email protected]
>Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
>Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to