It depends on the skill of the surgeon. I had one operated on on a thursday 
afternoon. Spent Friday in bed all day except to do the necessary function. 
Saturday AN uit felt like the hernia was back. A week later, the surgeon 
said it was just swelling, and would go down. Saw another surgeon a month 
later - he said " You have a hell of a hernia"
Couldn't get my money back from the first one, but have had two operations 
since, and am still not allowed to lift more than 20 pounds!
Hope you have better luck!!!!
Keep your steam up!
Walt

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Gary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Small-scale live steam discussions'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 1:42 PM
Subject: [SSLiveSteam] Tea totals


Geoff,
I had a good laugh over your eloquent humor regarding the potential
sober blood donation.
Anyone have experience with hernia surgery? I am scheduled for July 5
and doc suggests I not expect to travel before a month. If anyone has
experience where I might hope to be able to tolerate steam up
activities I would be glad to know if your recovery was ok for some
travel after 2.4 weeks healing.
~ Gary, scudding over Terror Trestle
http://community.webshots.com/user/raltzenthor
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy/

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html


_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to