I had surgery cancelled due to concerns about my heart, that turned
out to be due to misplaced data leads during an EKG. So, now the
doctor wants a different date for the surgery. So I think I am stuck
for this year's steam-up. I loved the Seattle NGRC.

~ Gary, scudding over Terror Trestle
http://community.webshots.com/user/raltzenthor 
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
Shyvers
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 10:37 AM
To: Small-scale live steam discussions
Subject: Re: [SSLiveSteam] Tea totals

Gary,

I hope that the nurses have chased you out of the hospital by now.
I'm home
and getting restless. Mostly I'm trying to follow all the doc's
instructions
for today, because the Boss is checking up on me. If I'm good, then
maybe I
can sneak off to the National Garden Railway Covention in Santa Clara
tomorrow.

Steve
(Proud member of the International Order of Old Crocks, Geezers, and
Gaffers)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060707/619
e6732/attachment.html
_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription:
http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to