>Steve,

  Good luck on your surgery Steve, you too , Gary,

See you in Sacramento.

Recovered Geoff






Oh my! there will be a bunch of old crocks in Sacramento

>Gary,
>
>Hurry up and let us know how it goes on the 5th. I'm scheduled to go under
>the knife for the same affliction the next day on the 6th. And I am sure as
>shootin' going to be at Sacramento, if I have to crawl there.
>
>Won't we be a fine pair of old campaigners? If we grumble and moan enough,
>maybe they'll give us a track to ourselves. More likely that they'll chuck
>us out. ("Could ya please fetch that jug of alcohol for me, young fellah?
>Not that bottle, sonny. This time I need to fuel the loco!")
>
>Steve
>-------------- next part --------------
>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>URL: 
>http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060702/f4a9b89e/attachment.html
>_______________________________________________
>SSLiveSteam mailing list
>Send messages: [email protected]
>Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
>Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to