Friends,

I will be in Houston TX next week on family business (Mom is in hospital plus I haven't seen my brother or sisters in years) and was wondering what might be of interest to a visitor when I'm in the area. I'll likely be spending most of my time with the family but might be able to duck out for a few hours if there is something of live steam interest to catch my attention. I'd like to visit that wonderful Museum at Galveston, but won't have the time for that. My non-family activity will be limited to a few hours.

I'll have a car and will be staying at a motel on the West side of town, adjacent to W Sam Houston Parkway South. My Monday July 10th flight from Baltimore arrives mid-morning. My return flight leaves Houston mid-morning Thursday July 13th.

V/r,

Casey Sterbenz
O Scale Kings #8

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to