Hi Geoff,

     Agree.
     I use the black neoprene thick walled 3/32 i/d tubing from local R/C 
aircraft shops.
     for water feed and return lines. I think the wall is 1/16, and never 
had it blister under pressure,
     although you can feel the pulse of the pump sometimes. It looks 
reasonably authentic and not as
     plastic as the clear silicon lines.
     Also use black tie-wraps around nipple head to prevent tubing blowing 
back over nipple when under pressure.
     For my engines the tie-wraps are mandatory!

     I do use clear silicon tubing from same sources only for hidden alcohol 
fuel lines.

    Regards,
    Tony D.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Royce Woodbury" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Small-scale live steam discussions" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: [SSLiveSteam] Hoses


> Geoff Spenceley wrote:
>
>>>Hi S.B Royce,
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>The best line for the alky feed is soft silicon tubing, I am sure
>>Sulphur springs has it--if you give them the dimensions.  You may
>>find a supply at you local DYI or  at a hobby shop  who stocks fuel
>>lines for model aircraft.
>>
>>Look forward to seeing you in Sacramento.
>>
>>Geoff.
>>
>>
> Thank's ol' boy.  That'll get you a Beefeaters (sp?) if you're up to
> it.  Hope you're doing well.
>
> royce (in SB)
> _______________________________________________
> SSLiveSteam mailing list
> Send messages: [email protected]
> Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
> Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html
> 

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to