I know the feeling,
  On the balcony in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, watching the sun go down with a 
cool blond in my hand (and a beer).
  Enjoy,
       Michael
  

Bert & Edmunda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Steve

It seems neoprene and I have the same problem when exposed to alcohol,
but I'm usually ok again after a short sleep. Burning alcohol just
seems to be a terrible waste of basic foodstuff.

Bert, In the Austrian Alps. Sitting on the terrace watching the
evening sun go down with a cool blonde in my hand.

A great philosopher once said, "Work is a scourge on the drinking
class". This was indeed a very wise man.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060630/4b4af98e/attachment.html
_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to