Hi,

I've read the wiki according to
#  https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2706
and I think that it could be helpful clean the page
#  https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DevelTutorials
from "git topic" and create new page for everything related to git.

The motivation is, that:
* Contribute briefly describe whole process on basic level,
* DevelTips looks like How To,
* DevelTutorials are more about technologies, libraries, build process...,
* So there could be one page for everything about git.

NOTES how we could edit wiki:
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Contribute

    Contribute
        Contribution Policy
        Source Code Repository  /*
* There could be only a link to the repo and
                                 * reference to "New Git page".
                                 */
            Tips and tricks for developers
        QA, Development and Bug Triage
            Development Repositories
        Localization and Internationalization
        Design Pages
    Credits
    Latest Documentation and Presentations

https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DevelTips

    SSSD Devel page
        Are there any introductory tutorials available?
            /* + Reference to the new "Git page" */
When I debug an SSSD process in a debugger, it always gets killed with …
        Using valgrind to identify memory access problems
        Using strace to track the SSSD processes
        How do I track work-in-progress of other developers?  /*
* Is it
* still valid?
*
* I tried link
* for jhrozek and
* his sssd.git
* and the url
* doesn't exist.
*/
        Why does make check take so long?
        Using clang to perform static analysis of source code
        When I compile the SSSD from source there is an error that says …

https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DevelTutorials

    /*
     * Label @new-git-page means
     * that I would like move given paragraph to the "New git page"
     */

    Talloc
    Tevent and tevent_req
    Coding Style
    Code Contributions               /* @new-git-page */
        Getting the source           /* @new-git-page */
        Building SSSD for development and debugging
        Unit tests
        Submitting a patch upstream  /* @new-git-page */
        Patch metadata               /* @new-git-page */
    Translation Contributions
    Devel Tips

"New Git page" /* Maybe Git Tips? */

    + paragraph about git setup from Contribute->Source Code Repository
    + some paragraphs of DevelTutorials->Code Contributions