On 09/03/2015 04:02 PM, Petr Cech wrote:
I just updated the wiki pages. I will send another mail for it.

But in this thread, I would like to note, what is exactly done.

Original pages:
[ 1] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Contribute
[ 2] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DevelTips
[ 3] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DevelTutorials
[ 4] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Reporting_sssd_bugs
[ 5] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/BugLifecycle
[ 6] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Repositories

Content of [3] has been divided between [1] and [3], content of [5]
has been divided between [1] and [4]. Then [3,5,6] will be deleted.
There is a little mistake, content of [3] has been divided between [2,4] I just checked it.

Test of new pages:
[ 7] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/pcech_test_contribute
[ 8] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/pcech_test_devel_tips
[ 9] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/pcech_test_reporting_sssd_bugs

UPDATE:
[ 7] --> [ 1]
[ 8] --> [ 2]
[ 9] --> [ 4]
Pages [7,8,9] exist still, but we could remove it.
Pages [3,5,6] exist too, but I hope, no links target them. We could
remove it too.

I am sorry, but after this ticket I am blind on wiki. Could somebody
check, that I did update properly? Thanks.

Petr

Hi,

some time ago I edited wiki pages. The exact changes are described in the previous email. Today I erased the pages ([7,8,9] and [3,5,6]) that were marked for deletion. Its copies is attached.

Regards

Petr