On 07/17/2015 01:26 PM, Petr Cech wrote:
Hi,

I have read the wiki pages. And I have the edited version. It would be difficult to send the diff, so I started a new pages where you can view the result.

Original pages:
[ 1] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Contribute
[ 2] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DevelTips
[ 3] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DevelTutorials
[ 4] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Reporting_sssd_bugs
[ 5] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/BugLifecycle
[ 6] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Repositories

Content of [3] has been divided between [1] and [3], content of [5] has been divided between [1] and [4]. Then [3,5,6] will be deleted.

Test of new pages:
[ 7] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/pcech_test_contribute
[ 8] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/pcech_test_devel_tips
[ 9] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/pcech_test_reporting_sssd_bugs

Note that the links lead to the original pages.
At [7] you can find "COPR Repository" section, but I am not sure with text here. Please look at it. I did not pass the whole wiki. I think there might be a link from [8] (perhaps [9]) on Troubleshooting.

I look forward to your comments, I need the opinions of another persons.

Petr

Hi,

a did some little edits according to talk with Jakub:
  * deleting Code Submission Process in Contribute
  * simplifying the structure of the headings in Contribute
  * adding link to tevent documentation in Devel tips
  * merging SSSD bug report
and we would like to move link to COPR repo to the homepage (and add note about Ubuntu package, is it right?)

So new version (without homepage and link to Ubuntu repo) is on the same place: