Hello,

There are several ways that you could go about this. There is extended
stanza addressing, "https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0033.html which lets
you add additional addresses to a stanza. It's very bare-boned though. A
more elaborate option would revolve around creating multi-user chat rooms,
as defined in https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0045.html. A more specific,
support desk oriented specification exists for that in the form of
https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0142.html

Hope this helps!

Regards,

  Guus