* Maxime Buquet <p...@bouah.net> [2019-10-15 14:23]:
> I don't think 0392 (Consistent Color Generation) should be included at
> all.

as mentioned before, I disagree with that, as in my eyes, 0392 is
conceptually not different from Avatars in any way, except that it
doesn't add wire protocol.

With my XEP author hat on, I would like to challenge Counil on inclusion
of that specific XEP.

> The mention to "Private XML Storage" should probably refer to a previous
> version 0048 using it as a protocol, and not the generic storage
> mechanism, at least for clients.

Added a note.

> HTTP Upload and OOB are mentioned, but it is not said how to use them
> together (I am thinking about the ugly hack of body == oob url). We
> might want to detail this or point somewhere that describes it, as much
> as I dislike it.

I very much dislike it myself, but as of right now nobody stepped up to
write down this tribal knowledge, so the remark in CS-2020 is the only
formal mention so far. If somebody steps up to make an Informational
XEP, we surely can add a note inside CS-2020.

> May I suggest to add a "Social" category (or any other appropriate
> terminology) to include clients like Movim or Salut-à-Toi.

I would love to see that, but it would require specific input from the
respective sub-community. If I'm provided with a table of XEPs similar
to the other Categories, and if there is community consensus about that
table, I'll be glad to integrate.

> On a positive note, I like the idea of §1.1 "Changes since 2019".

I've now filled it in, so that people can better gauge the upcoming Last
Call.

Georg