Why does Opera ever see the DTD?  ... odd ...  I just open my DTDs up in
Netbeans personally.  I can't imagine the DTD being seen during app
execution - I'm guessing you are opening it for reference.

One observation I would make:  Shouldn't we be using an encoding of
UTF-8?  I thought that was the way to go nowadays ...

--
Eddie Bush