I'm about as stupid as it gets wrt XML/DTDs.  I can use digester to
instantiate/configure stuff (piece of cake!) but I haven't cured my
definite lack of knowledge on XML yet ... :-/  I really should too - I
see a lot of "utility" in it.

Sorry for asking a stupid question - I just couldn't see how your
discovery arose :-)

--
Eddie Bush