Well, even though it isn't important, wanted, needed, etc... would you guys at
least take a look at the work that I have done?  Should I just attach a zip in
a mail to the list?

I have created the packages:
org.apache.strutsel.taglib.nested
org.apache.strutsel.taglib.nested.html

I did not implement logic and bean since they are both replaced by JSTL.  I
need to do the tld and I think this little excursion will be complete.

Carl