[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Understood.  I have all of the classes written. The TLD is looking a little
daunting.  From my studies it appears that the tld is generated from an xml
file that is run through an xsl stylesheet.  If you want the classes, I can
send them to you.

Yes, that's true. But it may not be as difficult to work with the XML you might imagine. Try copying a likely suspect for a template, and then run the Ant compile.website target .. Instant TLD.