From: Susan Bradeen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 5:08 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: JavaServer Faces

Thank you, Craig, for the umpteenth time for saying this. Why are so many
people still talking about throwing in the Struts towel?! This is open
source, is it not? Is it not the job of open source to keep ahead of the
standards with great ideas that continue to make our jobs easier, more
interesting, more fun, and going where no software has gone before? Is it
not from open source that the "standards" are often based? Do we think
that just because JSF is on its way into main stream that it will put an
end to all we can possibly ask for as web developers? Has that ever been
the case with the latest and greatest standard to come to the table? Have
we not already heard of the great things the Struts developers have in
mind for the future? If the new standards become all you need, then great!
If not, then look to Struts and the Struts team for continuing to give you
more. Thank you, Struts developers.

Susan Bradeen