> From: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> It was you post on the thread last week where i pick it up.

Sorry, I'm apparently repeating myself!  I can't remember last week this
early in the morning.

> Good to know that its been addressed, but I'm on whatever the stable
> release of 1.1 is. I'd like to be taking the source of 1.2
> from cvs and
> helping to test it but i just cant be arsed with all that maven stuf.
> But i think i'd still stick to the stable release rather then get
> caught up in all that unknown territory stuff.

I've been using nightly builds since forever, and I've never once built
it from source.  There's always a compiled version available along with
the source.  I do download the source and occasionally look at it or use
it with JSwat, but building it is definitely not a prerequisite for
using the latest and greatest.

I have an Ant task that copies the .jars over from where I download and
unzip the nightly builds.  If I were really clever, I could probably
convince Ant to figure out the filename and go get and expand the .zip
files, then copy the .jar files. ;)

The only weirdness with 1.2.0 I've found is that ActionError is
deprecated but there is no replacement, so you get a bunch of warnings
if you use it.  I don't think you'll have a big problem going from 1.1
to 1.2.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.