> From: Brian Sayatovic/AMIG [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I'd like to be able to have someone hit my action,
> /admin/list.do, without having to specify a submit paramater.
> Is there another way to do this?  Is it worth suggesting that
> LookupDispatchAction support a default or null mapping?

I'm not sure what version you're on, but look for the 'unspecified'
method in DispatchAction, which is inherited by LookupDispatchAction.

>From the javadoc:
<http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/actions/Dispatch
Action.html>
"Method which is dispatched to when there is no value for specified
request parameter included in the request. Subclasses of DispatchAction
should override this method if they wish to provide default behavior
different than throwing a ServletException."

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.