> From: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> unspecified() is the method you want look at the javadoc.
> you do need the method name though
> /admin/list.do?method
> I saw that using "submit" as the parameter name causes problems so i
> wouldn't use that.

I agree about not using submit, if you end up needing to use JavaScript
to change the value, you run into problems since submit() is already
function.  Calling either document.forms[0].submit.value=something or
document.forms[0].submit() gives an error, I can't remember which.  Bad
idea, avoid it. ;)

However, I have plenty of /admin/list.do links with no request
parameters at all, and the unspecified method is called as described.
(I use nightly builds, so I don't know when it started working that
way...)

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.