(I use nightly builds, so I don't know when it started working that
way...)

Good to know that its been addressed, but I'm on whatever the stable release of 1.1 is. I'd like to be taking the source of 1.2 from cvs and helping to test it but i just cant be arsed with all that maven stuf. But i think i'd still stick to the stable release rather then get caught up in all that unknown territory stuff.

On 24 Mar 2004, at 15:30, Wendy Smoak wrote:

From: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
unspecified() is the method you want look at the javadoc.
you do need the method name though
/admin/list.do?method
I saw that using "submit" as the parameter name causes problems so i
wouldn't use that.

I agree about not using submit, if you end up needing to use JavaScript to change the value, you run into problems since submit() is already function. Calling either document.forms[0].submit.value=something or document.forms[0].submit() gives an error, I can't remember which. Bad idea, avoid it. ;)

However, I have plenty of /admin/list.do links with no request
parameters at all, and the unspecified method is called as described.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.