Hi there,

I’m finally back and feeling well. Still catching up with all the activity on
GitHub - it’s so nice to see that things continue even if I’m not available.
Thanks to Jan, Robert, Lubomir, and everyone else who kept things moving!

It’s been over a month since the last release, the CHANGELOG doesn’t show a lot
of exciting activity, but we decided to try for a much more steady release
cadence, so I think we should do this. I just pushed the latest translations to
Transifex (not a lot of new strings, but a hand full that deserve translation).
It would be nice if everyone could make sure that nothing got broken and that
we document what got fixed.

I think I’ll aim for Monday of next week - unless someone has objections.

Willem - are there any user manual changes that are still pending?

Thanks

/D