> On Feb 2, 2018, at 10:32 AM, Jan Mulder <jlmul...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> On 02-02-18 18:51, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> Hi there,
>> I’m finally back and feeling well. Still catching up with all the activity
>> on GitHub - it’s so nice to see that things continue even if I’m not
>> available.
>> Thanks to Jan, Robert, Lubomir, and everyone else who kept things moving!
>
> Good to have you back Dirk. As you can see on GitHub, I (and I think most of
> guys that can commit to master) sometimes struggle a little with the question
> "Should I commit this or just wait for Dirk?" And than Willem starts asking
> "do I need to do something to my PR to get it merged" :-) when a simple PR is
> sitting idle for a couple of days.

In general very few things really NEED me (I think). But if there are specific
questions and I’m not responding, shoot me an email… that usually works.

>> It’s been over a month since the last release, the CHANGELOG doesn’t show a
>> lot of exciting activity, but we decided to try for a much more steady
>> release cadence, so I think we should do this.
>
> Agree, and we might even consider a new mobile version to the respective app
> stores, as we are still sitting at 2.0.1 (4.7.4-280), so we (deliberately?
> not sure) do not follow the monthly schedule there. Obviously, the relevant
> progress there is a little less, but funny was that Robert and me at Boot
> Dusseldorf immediately had to say to Matthias "oh, that issue you are trying
> to show us with the mobile app is already fixed upstream”.

Yeah, that sucks. I am less diligent with updating the mobile app because it’s
such a pain to do so. But I’m happy to release a 2.0.2 (or whatever) there as
well.

/D