Bob,

You can run utquery to see the version of fw your sun rays are currently running.

Are you running 3.0 or 3.1?  What version of Linux?

Sun does care. This alias is great, but this is not an official Sun support mechanism. If this is a legitimate bug on a supported distro, opening a call is the proper first step in getting it fixed.

Bob Kryger wrote:
Anything ever happen w/ this?

I'm seeing the problem w/ SRSS3.x on Linux. Have been for quite a while.
It's keeping me from deploying more if them (SR1g).

Related - I need to find the current version of the firmware that I am
running and if there is something more recent.  How?

Thanks
Bob

sdbteam wrote:

i have the exact same problem on SRSS3 Linux, i don't think it has anything to
do with the server. Probably a bug in the sunray firmware !

is the bug reported at sun ?

Message du 07/04/05 14:26
De : "Andrew Winter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A : SunRay-Users@filibeto.org
Copie &agrave; : Objet : [SunRay-Users] Keyboard Lockups

Anyone have intermittent keyboard lockups on SRSS3 on Solaris 9 SPARC? Any idea what could be the cause? I have 43 SR's running off a E280R. The only fix right now is unplug and plug the keyboard back in.

Thanks
Andrew

.