Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:14:27 -0500, /Ed Mullen/:

Just trying SM 2.0a2 and immediately noticed:

2.  In my userChrome.css file is the following:

/* Kill bookmark icons in the Personal Toolbar */
toolbarbutton.bookmark-item > .toolbarbutton-icon {
  display: none;
}
/* END Kill bookmark icons in the Personal Toolbar */

which turns off the icons in the Personal Toolbar which, again, I really need in order to save space. Been using this one for a long time too and it no longer works. I wonder if the Personal Toolbar's name has been changed in the code which would account for this.

I think you just need the important keyword. As far as I see using the DOM Inspector there's already another important style rule which affects the display property, so you surely need to add !important to your declaration.

--
Stanimir