»Q« wrote:
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:14:27 -0500
Ed Mullen<e...@edmullen.net>  wrote:

2.  In my userChrome.css file is the following:

/* Kill bookmark icons in the Personal Toolbar */
toolbarbutton.bookmark-item>  .toolbarbutton-icon {
    display: none;
}
/* END Kill bookmark icons in the Personal Toolbar */

which turns off the icons in the Personal Toolbar which, again, I
really need in order to save space.  Been using this one for a long
time too and it no longer works.  I wonder if the Personal Toolbar's
name has been changed in the code which would account for this.

Try

hbox#bookmarksBarContent toolbarbutton.bookmark-item .toolbarbutton-icon {
   display: none !important;
   }

Thanks. The key was adding "!important" to my rule (see my reply to Stanimir).

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net