Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:37:01 -0500, Ed Mullen wrote:
Anyone have any general notions on extension compatibility for SM 2.x? What Firefox extensions are likely to work? Some? Many? Most? All?

I have about 90+ extensions installed into this profile:
<http://flickr.com/photos/aleytys/2540665085/>

Phil

thats fine and dandy, but what are the names of those extensions?