Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:08:40 -0800, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:37:01 -0500, Ed Mullen wrote:
Anyone have any general notions on extension compatibility for SM 2.x? What Firefox extensions are likely to work? Some? Many? Most? All?
I have about 90+ extensions installed into this profile:
<http://flickr.com/photos/aleytys/2540665085/>
thats fine and dandy, but what are the names of those extensions?

<http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html>
<http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmailnews.html>

Phil

so, what you're saying is all those extensions that worked for SM1, also work for SM2?