Robert Kaiser wrote:
John Doue wrote:
Question 1 - How do we make SM a realistic choice for basic computer
users, meaning those who tend to be satisfied with what they get when
they buy a machine. Vista and all its BS, unavoidable Explorer.

Sorry to be blunt, but I don't see those as our target group, I see those as what Firefox is targeting for and should be targeting for. I for myself tell those to look into Firefox. I tell advanced people to try SeaMonkey, but not novices. Our UI is way to overloaded for "basic computer users", IMHO.

It is a choice I personally can live with but does not this make us compete with Firefox?

snip

--
John Doue