JD wrote:
All of a sudden I've forgotten what the keyboard shortcut is to Mark A Thread as Read. Getting old sucks.

Is there a place that shows me all the keyboard shortcuts for SeaMonkey?

if you click on the menu bar, you will find all the keyboard shortcuts next to each entry. So, click on Message, Mark, and you'll find everything you need there.