mike luther wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:
Also, if the command is included on a menu, you can look at the menu
for the shortcut. For example, while using the Mail/News client, go
to Message -> Mark and look at the entry for "Thread as Read" and see
that the shortcut is 'R'.

At least not in OS/2 here! You can't use a capital letter 'R', it has to be a little letter 'r' in Seamonkey. Been that way forever as far as I can recall.

Shortcuts in menus are always written in upper case. If you need to press Shift to activate a shortcut it will always be specified explicitly. It's sometimes a bit confusing but at least it's done like that consistently (I think even cross-platform).

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>