JD wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
JD wrote:

Jeez, you guys are fast! I canceled that message in about a minute or two. Once the brain fart cleared.

you may have cancelled the message, but its only removed from your view. Its still on the server for the whole world to see.

Learn something new every day. Is there anyway I can see my original post? Can I cancel the cancel?

Hmmm, lets see. You could close SM, and delete the mozilla.support.seamonkey.msf file from the News section of the SM profile. Restart SM, and redownload the messages.

You could: http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/browse_thread/thread/b6e26e2e11abfea?q=#2d2e68b00cde1aba