W. Watson replied On 12/31/2008 9:07 AM

Is it possible to easily produce other bookmark lists from my single list? For example, I'd like to take all BMs with the words, for example, stars, cars, mars, and bars, and place them into four individual lists.

Yes. With SeaMonkey Navigator open click on Bookmarks, then in the drop down menu click on Manage Bookmarks. Carefully study all the buttons and the search field options.
Click on the Help Button and navigate to Customizing SeaMonkey/Bookmarks.

You can even print the help files for referrence while you try performing some of the tasks.

Michael