Michael Gordon wrote:
If you are asking to create four "Bookmark Files" as in "bookmarks.html" then the answer is no. SeaMonkey only uses one type of Bookmark file it cannot locate and use an alternate filename for bookmarks.

sorry, but you're wrong on that account. You can have as many bookmark files are you want: such as business.html, porn.html, food.html. But, SM can only open one at a time.