Michael Gordon wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo replied On 1/1/2009 5:15 PM

Michael Gordon wrote:
If you are asking to create four "Bookmark Files" as in "bookmarks.html" then the answer is no. SeaMonkey only uses one type of Bookmark file it cannot locate and use an alternate filename for bookmarks.

sorry, but you're wrong on that account. You can have as many bookmark files are you want: such as business.html, porn.html, food.html. But, SM can only open one at a time.

How is SeaMonkey going to select the appropriate bookmark file?

From what I understood from Watson he/she wants to select one of several bookmark files from a drop down menu and have the selected file open in Bookmark Manager.

Michael

I've already mentioned it here:

http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/browse_thread/thread/84c7e923ba40e526?q=#957723bd904f9bbe