John W. Barron wrote:
I maintain a simple web page. Recently, in making changes to the *.htm files using Notepad, the changes are not visible when the page is loaded using Seamonkey, but has been made when the program is run in Intternet Explorer. I have clicked reload numberous times, deleted cookies, etc. Yet, Seamonkey continues to load the previous version, even when program is restarted or rebooted.

John W. Barron
jbar...@nc.rr.com

how about posting a link so someone can go and check it out?