John W. Barron wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:
On 01/05/09 13:23, John W. Barron wrote:
Chris Garriss wrote:
On 05.01.2009 15:35  John W. Barron spoke thusly:

I maintain a simple web page. Recently, in making changes to the *.htm files using Notepad, the changes are not visible when the page is loaded using Seamonkey, but has been made when the program is run in Intternet Explorer. I have clicked reload numberous times, deleted cookies, etc.
 Yet, Seamonkey continues to load the previous version, even when
program is restarted or rebooted.

John W. Barron
jbar...@nc.rr.com
Did you clear the cache so you were certain SM was loading a fresh copy?
Unless there is a secret way to clear the cache that I don't know about, I believe I did reaload several times.

Reload does not clear the cache.

However, I think if you use Ctrl + Reload (hold the Control key down while clicking the Reload button) it will ignore the cache when getting the page.
You may want to try that first.

How do I clear the cache?

See Edit -> Preferences, then Advanced, then Cache. There is a 'Clear Cache'
button there.
Thanks for the help.  I will try it all.
Ctrl. Reload seems to work! Thanks again.