Chris Garriss wrote:
On 05.01.2009 15:35  John W. Barron spoke thusly:

I maintain a simple web page.  Recently, in making changes to the *.htm
files using Notepad, the changes are not visible when the page is loaded
using Seamonkey, but has been made when the program is run in Intternet
Explorer.  I have clicked reload numberous times, deleted cookies, etc.
 Yet, Seamonkey continues to load the previous version, even when
program is restarted or rebooted.

John W. Barron
jbar...@nc.rr.com
Did you clear the cache so you were certain SM was loading a fresh copy?
Unless there is a secret way to clear the cache that I don't know about, I believe I did reaload several times.

How do I clear the cache?