NO wrote:
Hello all.. I have encountered this before and fixed it, yet cannot remember how to now.

There are a few messages which I receive that are totally in code, then others are blank and unreadable.

These messages are from people or organizations which I have received before and can read on other computers.

I Am using SM 1.1.14 and Vista business.

Thank you again.

try View, Message Body As, Original HTML.  Did that work?

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.