Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
NO wrote:
Hello all.. I have encountered this before and fixed it, yet cannot remember how to now.

There are a few messages which I receive that are totally in code, then others are blank and unreadable.

These messages are from people or organizations which I have received before and can read on other computers.

I Am using SM 1.1.14 and Vista business.

Thank you again.

try View, Message Body As, Original HTML.  Did that work?

Thank you for the response. I have just tried that, although it was already checked.

It still remains the same, not being able to read the message or a blank message.

Thank you, I do appreciate all you do around the groups here to help.