Ray_Net wrote:
On the same news-server ...
Clicking "Click here to remove all expired articles" works for a group and did not work for another group.
Any idea about the origin of this problem ?

I don't understand. You have two newsgroups and you see a posting in one of the newsgroups that says to remove all expired articles, and you expect it to remove them from the other newsgroup. Is that what you're saying? If so, then it won't. It only works for the current group you're in.