On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 21:37:23 +1100, Ken wrote:
> Hi.  Have SM 1.1.11 and Windows XP Home.  A friend overseas sent me the
> following link to a 'Berlin exhibition':
> http://video.spiegel.de/flash/48925_996x560_VP6_928.flv
>
> But I get a Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library error message saying:
> Runtime Error!
> Program: C:\Program Files\mozila.org\SeaMonkey\SeaMonkey.exe
> R6034
> An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
> incorrectly.
>
> Can anybody here tell me what to do?!  Ring Microsoft perhaps?

Do you have the VLC plugin installed. And have you configured it to play
.flv videos? There is a known problem in that the VLC installer doesn't
install the manifest file needed by the VLC plugin into the directory
where the plugin lives. Google for R6034 and VLC and Firefox.

Phil

[ ]Tagline theft is a compliment.
* TagZilla 0.066.6