Ken (in Oz) here. Thanks both Philip and Jens. But sorry, it all gets a little too technical for me, especially as at one point I got a scary message about 'Be careful! This configuration page contains settings that keep this application working properly. Modifying these settings may cause problems ...'. I don't want any dramas at this time, when I have a publisher's deadline looming ...

Thanks again - Ken (in Oz)
----