Ken wrote:
Hi. Have SM 1.1.11 and Windows XP Home. A friend overseas sent me the following link to a 'Berlin exhibition': http://video.spiegel.de/flash/48925_996x560_VP6_928.flv

But I get a Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library error message saying:
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\mozila.org\SeaMonkey\SeaMonkey.exe
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.

Can anybody here tell me what to do?!  Ring Microsoft perhaps?

Thanks - Ken (in Oz)

have you got adobe flash installed? If not, then you need it: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/